Advisor and Senior Advisor Roles – Engagement and Communications
Consentium is currently recruiting advisors and senior advisors to join our team in Sydney. This is a unique opportunity to join a ‘start-up’ consultancy within an established business, that is focused on making a positive difference to both our clients and the communities in which they operate.
We are seeking expressions of interest from individuals with the following skills / experience:
- 5-10 years of experience delivering engagement / communications / social performance for major and / or contentious projects.
- Experience working on projects where responsive issues and communications management is required at a strategic and community facing level.
- Experience designing and delivering communications / engagement programs that leverage both traditional media and social media channels.
- Experience delivering engagement / communications / social performance at both Project and Corporate level.
- Knowledge of social return on investment or other social performance measurement methodologies an advantage.
- Tertiary level qualifications in business / social science / journalism / marketing / communications or other relevant discipline.
To organise a confidential discussion regarding this role please email your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org